The main training modules
Managing the strategic environment: from the deciders to the field
Managing an international mission or programme: conception, recruitment, planning, administration, logistics and general security.
Knowing and understanding your environment: international and local laws, HR and financial management, press relations and communications.
Specialized modules: police, gendarmerie, anti-terrorism , governance, SSR, international humanitarian law, crisis management
– United Nations: Department of Peacekeeping Operations, United Nations Development Programme, High Commissioner for Refugees.
– European Union: European External Action Service, Directorate General International Cooperation and Development, Directorate General for Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection.
– African Union and regional organisations
– Non-government organisations (NGO)
– Export firms
– Private Security Companies (PSCs)
How long is each training session?
Sessions take place over a period of:
3 months for the full training course in Paris Executive MBA “Manager Global”
4 to 8 months for our international programmes
4 weeks for the short training course (EU or UN)